Abuse Survivors main@AbuseSurvivors.groups.io
Group DescriptionThis group is a support group for abuse survivors. Whether you have a dissociative disorder or not, you are welcome here. I, myself, am DID. This group is also for friends and supporters of survivors. Dissociative disorders, borderline personality, PTSD, anxiety and depression can all be results of some kind of abuse. So whatever you struggle with, come on in and make yourself at home. Alters of DID systems are welcome here too! Whether you just want to make friends, or if you are in crisis or you just want support, we are here.
- 12 Members
- 682 Topics, Last Post:
- Started on
- All subscribers can post to the group.
- Posts to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Posts from new users require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to group.
- Subscriptions to this group require approval from the moderators.
- Archives are visible to anyone.
- Wiki is visible to subscribers only.
- Members can edit their posts.
- Members can set their subscriptions to no email.